Immune Ultra Strong (150 capsules)
- Immune power with high-dose vitamin and mineral complex!
- For a healthy immune system!
- Optimized with radical scavengers!
- Activates the energy metabolism!
- Your daily dose of vitamins, minerals and trace elements!
- Ideal for health-conscious and athletes!
Immune Ultra Strong
In times of increased physical stress, the immune system is particularly useful.
The body's immune system is important to health because of it's job. Since the body can not produce vitamins and minerals themselves.
So, the storage capacity of certain nutrients in our body is limited.
It is essential to have sufficient nutrients.
Ironmaxx Immune Ultra Strong capsules support the immune system with their special "immune system formula". Just one tablet a day is enough to support the immune system when it is most required.
Ironmaxx Immune Ultra Strong Capsules contain all the vitamins and minerals that are needed to support your immune system :
- 400 mg of vitamin C.
- 36 mg of vitamin E
- 5.0 mg zinc
- 50 mg histidine
- 30 μg selenium
Vitamin C contributes to the normal functioning of the immune system, healthy defenses, and protects cells from oxidative stress.
Vitamin C thus contributes to:
- a normal function of the immune system during and after intense physical activity
- a normal energy metabolism
- a reduction of fatigue and fatigue
Zinc is one of the most important essential trace elements of humans, which is involved in many necessary bodily functions. Especially well-known is its central function in the immune system, to support the defenses.
Since then, regular food intake should be considered. In the context of a balanced diet, the right choice of food is crucial. For example, a markedly vegetable or unbalanced diet may interfere with zinc intake.
- a normal carbohydrate metabolism
- a normal metabolism of macronutrients
- a normal fatty acid metabolism
- a normal protein synthesis
- a normal function of the immune system
- Protection of cells from oxidative stress
Vitamin E and the trace element selenium protect the cells from oxidative stress and selenium thus contributes to the normal function of the immune system.
Histidine is a protein building block and is one of the essential amino acids. These must be taken regularly via the diet. Many herbal foods contain only small amounts of histidine compared to animal foods, which may require supplementation with histidine, depending on dietary habits.
Nutritional table and ingredients:
|Per 100 g||By capsule|
|energy||1342 kJ / 313 kcal||12 kJ / 3 kcal|
|fats||2.0 g||0 g|
|of it saturated||0.7 g||0 g|
|carbohydrates||16 g||0 g|
|of which sugars||0 g||0 g|
36 mg (300% *)
400 mg (500% *)
5 mg (50% *)
30 μg (55% *)
* NRV =% of nutrient reference values (according to Regulation (EC) No. 1169/2011)