Arginine Simplex 1600 (300 Tricaps®)
- Arginine Simplex 1200 as Tricaps!
- With more than 4500 mg of L-Arginine per serving!
- More content and active ingredients than conventional capsules!
- Precursor of nitric oxide (NO)!
- Perfect for strength, definition and muscle building phase!
- Without additional carbohydrates or caffeine!
- Excellent alternative to chew and swallow pills!
- Neutral flavor capsule shell!
Arginine Simplex 1600 Tricaps® XXL capsules: More Filling! More active ingredient! More success!
Many studies show that L-arginine is the sole precursor for the neurotransmitter nitric oxide (NO). Arginine Simplex 1600. Arginine Simplex 1600 contains exactly the same 100% free L-arginine in pharmaceutical grade, which was used in scientific studies. You are receiving optimally adjusted intake of arginine in the form of high-dose XXL capsules (Tricaps®) . Tricaps® enjoy increased popularity especially for high performance athletes and bodybuilders because they offer an enormous filling weight and great effectiveness than standard capsules and ordinary chewing and swallowing tablets. With more than 4500 mg of L-Arginine per serving , the product is highly concentrated for maximum training results . In the muscle building phases in bodybuilding , an adequate intake of L-arginine is particularly important.
Arginine one of the most important discoveries in sports nutrition!
The discovery of arginine or L-arginine is one of the most important in sports nutrition . L-arginine is a protein-building amino acid that can not be produced by the human body. As a natural protein building block arginine is involved in numerous biological functions. Among other things, arginine forms the precursor for nitric oxide (NO) in the body which can be of great benefit to the athlete. Arginine is one of the most popular pre-workout supplements and is well suited for the toning and definition phase . Certain situations, such as high-stress, during strenuous exercise, during a diet or illness may lead to an arginine deficiency because the body itself can not produce sufficient arginine. Therefore, it is advisable to pay attention to achieving adequate intake, especially for performance-oriented athletes.
The protein content
- increase in muscle mass
- maintaining the muscle mass
- A comprehensive explanation of the effect of food supplements is not possible in accordance with the current EU legislation and the associated Health Claims Regulation. The Health Claims Regulation regulates all health and nutrition claims with which products are labeled and advertised.
- Do you have any questions or need further product information? Then visit one of our IronMaxx® shops near you! Our staff wants to provide comprehensive advice about our products. Alternatively, you can reach us by phone on the IronMaxx ® Hotline (0800-22-000-99) on weekdays from 09.00 am - 5:30 pm or in writing by email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Nutritional table and ingredients:
|Per 100 g||Pro 3 capsules|
|energy||1441kJ / 344 kcal||74 kJ / 17 kcal|
|fats||1.0 g||<0.5 g|
|of it saturated||1.0 g||<0.1 g|
|carbohydrates||0 g||0 g|
|of which sugars||0 g||0 g|
|protein||84 g||4.3 g|
|salt||0 g||0 g|
of which L-arginine